Welcome to my Linkvana Review. The following information should hopefully give you confidence in purchasing Linkvana to boost your rankings, and, if you are an affiliate, make you more money in online sales. Linkvana was the first backlinking service I signed up to three years ago to boost my entertainment business. In the space of 6 months I went from getting 10 visitors a day to 80. That might not seem huge, but that 800% increase took me from part-time work to full-time as my income trebled. Linkvana works.
What exactly is Linkvana?
Linkvana is a backlinking service comprising of thousands of high page rank blogs that you have access to post on and include your one way backlink. The blogs are spread across hundreds of C-Class IP addresses, essentially making each link bring high link juice direct to your website.
You have the option to create your blog posts yourself and post them when you wish, or you can outsource all the work to the Linkvana writers for $2 per post. If you have the budget then this is certainly a good option as it’s practically hands off, you just sit back and watch your website climb up Google on a daily basis.
- All blogs are high page rank, on different C-Class IP’s, meaning high link juice.
- The scheduling process ensures your links are created at a natural rate, avoiding the Google filter penalty.
- Outsourcing of blog posts at $2 per post can put the whole process on autopilot.
- This is not the cheapest backlinking system. Indeed there are others, like the Article Marketing Robot, which have a one of fee at half the price of Linkvana’s monthly fee.
- If you don’t want to outsource your post writing then you need to spend time writing the posts, which is not a problem if you have the time, of course, but still takes it out of the “set and forget” type system.
There are many backlink services online, some of which I review, and each has it’s merits. Linkvana’s strength is in it’s high quality blog network which is guaranteed to do wonders for your rankings, but it does come at a price, so I would only advise you sign up if you have several websites to promote. If you only have one or two and a small budget then Article Marketing Robot may be a better choice.
You can give Linkvana a go for a month at my special discount price of $97, that’s $50 off, which includes your first 25 posts written for you just for reading my Linkvana review.
Review written by Max Heern